1) A Node.js Framework – Sails js
Sails is one of the excellent framework that make it easy to develop custom, enterprise-grade and modern Node.js apps, also it’s good for building charts, dashboards and multiple games.
2) A Node.js Framework – Total js
3) A Node.js Framework – Partial js
4) A Node.js Framework – Koa js
This framework for Node.js is designed by team of Express. Kao.js is next generation tool, which aims to be a smaller, more expressive, and more robust foundation for web applications and APIs.
5) A Node.js Framework – Locomotive js
Locomotive supports MVC pattern, RESTful routes also builds on Express. This is one of the most powerful web framework for Node.js, present great features : –
1) convention over configuration
2) Routing Helpers
3) MVC Architecture
4) connect to any Database and more.
6) A Node.js Framework – Express js
Most Popular web framework for Node.js over the internet and among web developers. Using robust set of features developers can create single and multi-page, and hybrid web applications.
7) A Node.js framework – Flatiron js
Flatiron.js is also a modern and next generation web framework for developers that helps to building impressive and huge web application with its advance features.
8) A Node.js Framework – Express-io
Express.io is realtime web framework for Node.js. And also supports MVC architecture for create web applications.
9) A Node.js Frameowrk – Socket Stream
Socket stream is dedicated to building real time single page applications with is fast and modular nature.
10) A Node.js Framework – Geddy js
Geddy.js is simple, structured and original MVC web framework for Node.js for building advance web application.