Headroom.js is a lightweight, high-performance JS widget (with no dependencies!) that allows you to react to the users scroll. The header on this site is a living example, it slides out of view when scrolling down and slides back in when scrolling up.
4) JavaSript Libraries- Mouse Trap
Switchery is a simple component that helps you turn your default HTML checkbox inputs into beautiful iOS 7 style switches in just few simple steps. You can easily customize switches, so that they match your design perfectly.
- Supports numbers, big numbers, complex numbers, units, strings, arrays, and matrices.
- Contains a flexible expression parser.
- Supports chained operations.
- Comes with a large set of built-in functions and constants.
- Is easily extensible.